5th Grade Announcements!
Hello everyone!! I will be at Lawnwood Elementary School this school year teaching 3rd grade gifted. I wanted to have less of a commute to school and now I only have a 10 minute drive! I will miss you all and wish you all the best in middle school and beyond. If you are ever in Fort Pierce email me or visit me at Lawnwood. I will be in room 501! I am really glad that I was able to work with this group for my first year as a teacher!! I am very excited to be teaching 3rd grade and hope I like it as much as I liked 5th grade :).
End of the Quarter
***Monday is the last day to turn in any missing assignments or test-corrections for quarter 4.
June 6- Half day; End of the year party. Bring in a school shirt for your classmates to sign! We will be having pizza for lunch and extra snacks may be brought in, voluntarily, to share with the whole class.
June 7- Half day and last day of school!!!
Important Dates Coming Up!!
May 20th- Talent Show at 2:30. See the Talent Show page on my website for more info.
May 21st- Awards Ceremony from 1:45-2:45 in the Middle School gym. Friends and family are invited to attend!
May 24th- Last day to take a reading counts test that will count as a 2 grades for quarter 4.
May 27th- Memorial Day~ no school
**Date of presentation changed from Friday to Wednesday!!!
May 29th- Mr. Studivan will come in to give a presentation/discussion on his PhD research in Marine Biology. Feel free to bring in snacks to share with the class.
Orlando Field Trip Reminders!!
* We will be meeting at school at 6:45am tomorrow. Please be on time!!
* You may bring money for gift shops.
* I will go over class groupings with everyone in the morning
* If you are not attending the field trip report to school at the normal time and go to Mrs. Peter's room.
* We will be arriving to school at 6:30 pm.
* Bring a snack to eat on the bus on the way back (it will be around dinner time when we are coming back to school.
* You must be in dress code or wearing your school spirit shirt.
* You DO NOT need to bring your book bag to school.
*Here is the website for the Orlando Science Museum: www.osc.org. Check it out tonight if you are able to!
Field Day ~ 5/3/14
**Remember to bring a change of clothes for field day tomorrow.
Week of 4/22 Important Information
* Solar system materials need to be in by Monday (4/22) because we are starting our projects in class!! Please make sure you come prepared if you did not have them today. Also, the solar system form must be handed in and signed by a parent.
* Please return your gifted goal form with a parent signature (If you received one in your report card envelope)
*Please return your signed report card envelope asap
Important FCAT information!